Insight & Transparency
Elgee Rehfeld provides audit, accounting, tax and advisory services to charities, fraternal organizations, tribal entities, government entities, educational institutions, and religious organizations. Our experienced professionals allow you the flexibility to concentrate on your mission, while we manage regulatory compliance, monitor expenditures, and provide transparent reporting that reflects the success of your organization. With our firm, you not only get an accountant to provide financial reporting and tax filings; you retain an advisor to provide fresh ideas and insights.
Our Non-Profit Services Include:
- Audited, Reviewed & Compiled Financial Statements
- Agreed Upon Procedures & Internal Control Studies
- State and Federal Single Audits
- Form 990 Return Preparation
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT) Concerns
- Payroll Preparation & Payroll Tax Returns
- Exempt Status Applications
- Outsourced Accounting Services
- Board Member Financial & Regulatory Training
- Balloting & Screening of Data for Accuracy & Confidentiality
- Verification of Member Benefits
Financial Training & Board of Director Support
Not all board members have the exposure in governance, regulatory and transparency issues our team has gained from years of experience. We can train board members, individually or in a group setting, and aid in their decision-making processes. Your Elgee Rehfeld team will explain financial results and discuss key elements vital to your organization. Our staff has personal experience in board positions within a variety of not-for-profit organizations. This enables us to bring practical advice to help you understand and handle the critical issues you face.